Our vision is to reach out to a lost and empty world, and to fill it with God's love.
1. We believe in one God existing in three persons; namely, The Father, The Son, and,
The Holy Ghost.
2. We believe in the infallible Word of God in the form of the King James Bible.
3. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost,
born of the Virgin Mary, crucified on the cross, buried, and raised from the dead.
4. We believe all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and that salvation
must come through Jesus Christ and his blood he shed on the cross at Calvary.
5. We believe in the act of sanctification which follows the new birth through faith in the
blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
6. We believe that Holiness is God's standard of living for his people.
7. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit at salvation and subsequently being
filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Bible
records in Acts chapter 2.
8. We believe in water baptism in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the
9. We believe in the five fold callings from the Word: the Prophet, the Pastor, the
Evangelist, the Teacher, and the Apostle.
10. We believe in the Fruit of the Spirit as in Galations 5:22.
11. We believe in the Spiritual Gifts as in 1 Corinthians 12.
12. We believe in divine healing.
13. We believe in the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
14. We believe in the premillennial catching away of the church, a time of tribulation,
and the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15. We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous reigning in the
new heaven and the new earth, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Statement of Faith